Since every organization is unique in their own way - our services are too!
If you're a business, school, or non-profit organization in our collection zone and you want to participate in compost hauling services, please get in touch with us.
- We collect from schools and small businesses like coffee shops, cafes, bakeries, juice bars, and small restaurants that want to compost their organic materials
- We will work with each organization to provide in-house direction and education to make the change easier for staff
- We will also work with you to lower your other waste and recycling costs, and are interested in working with your business to divert any edible foods to local pantries
Collecting and consolidating organic material from organizations in a targeted area allows us to provide a unique approach to organics recycling that doesn't harm the environment. This is a decentralized approach, that also doesn't involve a costly infrastructure or large collection trucks on the streets
While making our collection routes, we take into consideration each businesses proximity to the other, reducing costs when our clients are close together
- Collection pricing is based on the average weight of pickup and distance traveled by bike
- A portion of your organic material will be composted locally in a community garden in NYC and used around the neighborhood in community greening projects